Register for an Account
If you wish to order from B&B Total Supply:
Register with us online to start ordering straight away.
- Or see our Account Options to decide on your payment method.
- If you decide to use a credit card you can start ordering online straight away.
- If you select direct debit you can start ordering once we receive your Prepayment Account form.
- If you select 30 Day Trade Account you can start ordering once we approve your credit application and activate your account.
How to Order
Already have an Account with us or have recently set up a new account? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for us to activate your web/portal account to receive your wholesale pricing (We require your customer debtor code and authorisation from director/owner of account). If you require further information please request our helpful portal setup guide or contact our office or your Account Manager.
- To place an order online, firstly make sure you’re logged in, then simply select items you want to purchase, select Add to Cart, fill it to a minimum of $150 then select Cart & Checkout, or you can view what’s in your cart or checkout at any time by selecting the basket on the top toolbar. If the order is under a minimum of $150 there is a delivery charge.
- Once your order is complete, follow the checkout process and your order is then placed and sent to B&B Total Supply to be processed.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation via email and the goods will then be delivered. B&B Total Supply delivers Australia wide, offering free freight to areas within our delivery zone. For areas outside the free freight zone – once your order has been completed, freight will be calculated with an email advising the charge sent. To finalise the order you will need to confirm acceptance of the freight.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Accounts Receivable Department on 1300 762 474 or by email at email@example.com.
Register your business now
B&B Total Supply offers four easy-to-use payment methods:
- Credit card payment at the time of online order
For an immediate online account please register here, you will be required to pay by credit card at cart completion.
- Direct Debit Credit Card payment processing at the time of order receipt – Payment before delivery.
Please complete the form Prepayment Account Authorisation Form before ordering and return it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the form back, allow 2/3 business days for us to set up your account. Once your account is activated you will receive a confirmation via email and an activation email to setup your online account. For Prepayment Account orders these can be placed by phoning our office, online, emailing email@example.com or via Account Manager. Payments are automatically processed on despatch.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) before the time of dispatch of goods
Please complete the Prepayment Account Form and simply deposit payment into our bank account before us dispatching your order. Please return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the form back, allow 2/3 business days for us to set up your account. Once your account is activated you will receive a confirmation via email and an activation email to setup your online account. Please note that goods will not be dispatched until funds have been received into our account.
- 30 Day Trade Account
If you wish to select this payment method please complete the form Credit Account Application and return it to us via email@example.com. If your application is successful please allow 2/3 business days for us to set up your account. Once your account is activated you will receive a confirmation via email and an activation email to setup your online account We will provide instructions/setup guide on how to order on totalsupply.com.au thereafter. You can also place orders by phoning our office, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via Account Manager. Please see Credit Account Application form to select which form of the method you prefer when placing an order.