Register for an Account
If you wish to order from B&B Total Supply:
Register with us online to start ordering straight away.
- Or see our Account Options to decide on your payment method.
- If you decide to use a credit card you can start ordering online straight away.
- If you select direct debit you can start ordering once we receive your Prepayment Account form.
- If you select 30 Day Trade Account you can start ordering once we approve your credit application and activate your account.
How to Order
Already have an Account with us or have recently set up a new account? Please contact us via email at email@example.com and request for us to activate your web/portal account to receive your wholesale pricing (We require your customer debtor code and authorisation from director/owner of account). If you require further information please request our helpful portal setup guide or contact our office or your Account Manager.
- To place an order online, firstly make sure you’re logged in, then simply select items you want to purchase, select Add to Cart, fill it to a minimum of $150 then select Cart & Checkout, or you can view what’s in your cart or checkout at any time by selecting the basket on the top toolbar. If the order is under a minimum of $150 there is a delivery charge.
- Once your order is complete, follow the checkout process and your order is then placed and sent to B&B Total Supply to be processed.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation via email and the goods will then be delivered. B&B Total Supply delivers Australia wide, offering free freight to areas within our delivery zone. For areas outside the free freight zone – once your order has been completed, freight will be calculated with an email advising the charge sent. To finalise the order you will need to confirm acceptance of the freight.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Accounts Receivable Department on 1300 762 474 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.