Register for an Account
If you wish to order from B&B Total Supply:
Register with us online to start ordering straight away.
- Or see our Account Options to decide on your payment method.
- If you decide to use a credit card you can start ordering online straight away.
- If you select direct debit you can start ordering once we receive your Prepayment Account form.
- If you select a 30 Day Trade Account you can start ordering once we approve your credit application and activate your account.
How to Order Online
Already have an account with us or have recently set up a new account? Please contact us via email at email@example.com and request for us to activate your web/portal account to receive your wholesale pricing (We require your customer debtor code and authorisation from director/owner of account). If you require further information please request our helpful portal setup guide or contact our office or your Account Manager.
- To place an order online, firstly make sure you’re logged in, then simply select items you want to purchase, select Add to Cart, fill it to a minimum of $150 then select Cart & Checkout, or you can view what’s in your cart or checkout at any time by selecting the basket on the top toolbar. If the order is under a minimum of $150 there is a delivery charge.
- Once your order is complete, follow the checkout process and your order is then placed and sent to B&B Total Supply to be processed.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation via email and the goods will then be delivered. B&B Total Supply delivers Australia wide, offering free freight to areas within our delivery zone. For areas outside the free freight zone – once your order has been completed, freight will be calculated with an email advising the charge sent. To finalise the order you will need to confirm acceptance of the freight.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Accounts Receivable Department on 1300 762 474 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How SilverChef works
Rent-Try-Buy is a 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivaled flexibility when it comes to owning and managing your commercial hospitality equipment.
During your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement, you have the following flexible options:
- Upgrade at any time. For example, if you outgrow your two-group coffee machine, replace it with a three-group and simply add the balance to your weekly payments.
- Purchase at any time. Once you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright with no penalty. In fact, you'll receive a 75% rebate on all your previous payments.
Options at 12 months
When your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement finishes, you can choose from the following options:
- Purchase the equipment. If you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright and receive a 75% rebate on all your previous payments. You can do this at the end of your 12-month agreement, or at any time during the 12 months.
- Continue to rent. Continue renting and keep your options open, while the purchase price continues to reduce with each weekly payment.
- Lease to own. Easy Own® lets you own the equipment in the most cost-effective way possible, and without eating into your working capital by purchasing outright. Enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments on a 36-month contract; or a 15% discount on your weekly payments on a 24-month contract. You'll own the equipment at the end of the term.
- Return the equipment. If you've decided the equipment no longer suits your needs, simply return it with no further obligation.
You can apply for finance with SilverChef in one of two ways:
- Apply online. Whether you know the equipment you want or not, we recommend you apply as early as possible to secure your finance. There’s no commitment, and the application can take as little as three minutes.
- At your preferred equipment dealer. We partner with hundreds of hospitality equipment dealers nationwide. You can be approved instore for up to $40,000 in less than 10 minutes.